We are looking for 2 Welfare Assistants to join our school.
The hours of work are from 11.50 to 1.05 pm every day – Monday to Friday during term time.
Rate of pay is LCC Foundation Living Wage = £9.50 per hour
We are looking for two Lunchtime Welfare Assistants who:
- are supportive of our Catholic ethos and school vision
- are calm and supportive with pupils
- will develop positive relationships with adults and children
- will support children in developing social skills
- are able to help to organise and participate in playground games
- will manage behaviour in accordance with the school behaviour policy
If you are interested in joining our team and would like further information contact Susan Godden, School Business Manager on 01254 233019 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 7th January 2022 12 midday
Proposed Interview Date: Friday 14th January 2022
This position is part time, term time only, please note the salary quoted is full time equivalent. If successful the salary received will be paid on a pro-rata basis.
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete an application form.
- Essential Qualifications
-Positive attitude towards children.
- Sensitivity to needs of all children.
- Ability to work as part of a lunchtime team.
- Common sense and initiative.
- Desirable Qualifications
- First aid certificate
- Desirable Experience
- Worked with children in any setting.
- For an informal discussion please contact:
- 01254 233019
- Equal Opportunities statement
- An Equal Opportunities Employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community
- Rehabilitation The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013). If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) for a 'disclosure'. Information provided by you or the Disclosure and Barring Service will be dealt with in a confidential manner in accordance with the DBS's Code of Practice. You may view the Code of Practice on the DBS website at www.gov.uk/dbs or alternatively a copy is available on request. Lancashire County Council has a Handling of DBS Certificate Information Policy and a Policy Statement on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders this is available from the recruiting manager to applicants who are asked to complete a DBS application.