2022 Admissions Information
Our full admissions policy is available in the policy section of this website.
If you have a child whose fourth birthday is between 1st September 2021 and 31st August 2022, you must apply for a primary school place ONLINE by 15th January 2022.To find out more, please go to www.lancashire.gov.uk/schools
Parents who wish to seek priority under any criterion that requires faith commitment should also complete the Diocesan Supplementary Information Form (SIF) and return it to the SCHOOL at the same time.
Priority will be given to children using the following criteria:
- Baptised Catholic looked after children and baptised Catholic previously looked after children (including those legally adopted from overseas).
- Children with an exceptional social, medical, educational or religious need which can be best met or only met at this school.
- Baptised Catholic children who have a sibling in the school at the time of admission.
- Baptised Catholic children resident in the parishes of St Anne's and St Joseph's.
- Looked after children and previously looked after children (including those legally adopted from overseas).
- Other children who have a sibling in the school at the time of admission.
- Other baptised Catholic children.
- All remaining applicants.
Entries to school after EYFS must be made on the school's application form, available from the main office.
Parents are warmly encouraged to visit the school before applying. Please make an appointment through Mrs Godden in the school office on 01254 233019.